Junsele Wilderness The Movie
Take a 3d tour inside the bungalow
Take tour outside the bungalow
Summer & Winter experience at Junsele Wilderness
For inquiries bookings of your personal wilderness experience contact us at:
+46 621-102 95
We request a 30% non refundable deposit at time of booking of the total room rate. The remaining 70% is due 45 days prior to arrival and is also non refundable. All incidentals are to be paid upon check out. Should there be a need to cancel, we would opt for changing the dates of your reservations to a future season as we strive to making your travel dreams come true. Please contact us for further details.